Nickle Annie






Sadness and Depression....

So since I have been back from Edmonton it is all I can think of. My Best Friend/Aunt, Sheila, and her boyfriend, Darren, and her daughter, Eboney. I miss them all so much it hurts. I talked to them on the phone today and I bawled my eyes out. I want to be there so bad. It didn't help that Auntie Karen(what we call Sheila's boyfriend, long story) told me to stop by for coffee since I'm not far away. Phhhsssst, ya right, 12 hours isn't long for coffee is it? Urg! I'm so sad............

Anyway, William is the hottest bitch on YouTube Evah! Check him out, he makes me a little more happier!
Check on William
Make sure you check out all his videos!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment