Nickle Annie






Hello Out There!

I feel so out of the loop now that I have been gone so long. I've missed you guys but I've been so busy!

I start my job next Wednesday. OMG! I haven't worked in 7 1/2 years, what the hell is that about! LOL! I can't wait though. Perfect hours and doing what I went to college for all those years ago. Go Me!

Being in Alberta for those two weeks sure made it hard to come back to this Shit Hole of a town. One more year, I think telling myself that will get me through the hell that I am going to be going through the next year. Next year, I will be in Alberta and 100xs more happier than I am now.

I don't know what else to tell you. Anything you want to know? What have you been up to the past two weeks?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Gordon said...

Hi Annie,
Im kinda out the main loop myself, being that i normally don't have time to read a lot of blog / blog myself so I have a loop I go around and around...
I occasionally check out other blogs :)
Good Luck, not that you'll need it, dealing with new job will be if you pardon the pun "child's play" compared to looking after the kids :)
I too need to get out the hell hole I live in, maybe someday :)..

Hugs
G Dawg..    



At 6:04 AM, Blogger Kim said...

new job? what? I'm so behind in my blog friends' lives...

Congrats!

I'm jealous.    



» Post a Comment