Nickle Annie






Hey..Ho...Let's Go!

So, I haven't blogged anything the past few days and there is a reason. Really there is!

I have made many friends since starting my blog over a year ago now, but just in the past week was the first times I was actually hurt by someone that I thought was my friend. We had, what I thought, a nice friendship but that has all been brought to a halt. He has hurt my feeling dreadfully and even though it hurts me so bad, I really don't want to discuss it with anyone.

My family and I are going on holidays for 2 weeks, we leave on Saturday morning. So hopefully spending time with my family and extended family will help to mend my broken feelings and heartstrings. I will check in from time to time when I am gone, here and on my email. So if you have my addy feel free to email me while I am away or for the next couple of days while I am home.

Even though I am hurt, it will not deter me from being the best friend I can to the rest of you.

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
~Lance Armstrong

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.
~Margaret Mitchell
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment