Nickle Annie






Dilana Smith from Rockstar - Supernova







I love Dilana so much! Even though some people are scared of her (Angie!), I have loved her from the begining! She is one awsome singer, not to mention beautiful. If I could carry it off as well as her I would so have my hair like that! Honest! If you have not watched Rockstar yet this season do yourself a favor and watch on Tuesday. You will not be dissapointed, well except when Zayira sings.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I know what you mean about her hair. Man, I wish I could pull that off!

When you have time, I've updated your Sim storyline again!

http://adventuresincyberia.blogspot.com/2006/08/bea-sting.html    



» Post a Comment