Nickle Annie






Where were you when the world stopped turning?

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

I was at my desk in the old offices when the boss comes through and says turn on the TV which isn't something he normally did..
I "saw" it but didn't see it, I kinda went on autopilot the rest of the day..
Moments i remember from the following days /weeks when they managed to find the flag pole from the top and raised it, that moment is when I realise why americans are so proud to be american that moment said it all.    



At 1:27 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I was watching GMA with my then little one, Anna and Jeff was getting ready for work. He had to go downtown to service his customers. Just then, we learned that it was a terrorist attack and that other aircraft were crashing in other places. We were stunned. I'll never forget it.    



» Post a Comment