Nickle Annie






I'm Alive! I'm OK! Stop worrying!

Sorry I haven't been around a lot the past few months but work is keeping me really busy! I am exhausted by the time I get home and then I have the kids, husband and house to contend with. Computer time is coming in last these days.

My best friend and I are not back to normal but at least we are on talking terms when we see each other. I miss her, I really do. I hope that we can get over this.

Anyway, I saw this meme and thought I would try it out. Let me know if you do it too so I can come and check it out!

10 first

First best friend - Kim
First car - 1980 Mustang
First love - Sheldon
First vacation - In Canada: Edmonton, Out of Canada: Vegas/Mexico
First job - Waitress in a Cocktail Bar....lol just kidding! I was waitress though.
First piercing - My ears in Grade 4
First concert - Classic Rock (a whole bunch of bands)
First record/cd bought - Probably Mini Pops
First real love - Jeff


9 latest
Latest alcoholic beverage - Beer (when I can have it)
Latest car ride - Dodge Stratus
Latest movie watched - Click
Latest phone call made - Lana
Latest jacuzzi bath - Can't Remember
Latest played cd - One I burnt myself
Latest time you cried - Probably yesterday, I cry all the time
Latest meal - Pepper Steak
Latest curse - F**K, I say that a lot

8 have you ever

dated one of your best friends - yup and I married him
been arrested - nope
fallen in love at first sight - yup
been in a TV program - nope
had your heart broken - yup
said you love someone without meaning it - yup
made a prank phone call - yup

7 things you wear

1. t-shirts
2. jeans
3. my keys
4. comfy pj's
5. smile
6. crocs
7. hoodies


6 things you've done today

1. Cleaned the Pre-School
2. Showered
3. Made Lunches
4. Got Timmie's
5. Talked to Lana
6. Made Breakfast

5 favorite things

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Job
4. Computer
5. Crafts

4 people I can tell anything
1. Kevin
2. Sheila
3. Mom
4. Lana


3 choices

Black or white? Black
Summer or winter? Summer
Chocolate or chips? Chips

2 things to do before you die

1. Go To Italy
2. Watch my kids grow up into exceptional people

1 thing you regret
1994
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Hey stranger lady!! I did it, and I put it up on MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/writer73). Do you have a myspace? If you do, let me know!

It's good to see you around again! :)    



At 12:31 AM, Blogger SeeingDouble said...

Hey girl, I've been MIA too... going to do this meme now!!!    



At 6:57 PM, Blogger The Corporal said...

Wow, long time no see. I noticed that you have a link to what used to me my blog. You should probably know that Curbed Enthusiasm has moved to www.curbed-enthusiasm.com Your current link takes you to a page full of god-knows-what. But, it isn't mine.

If you could change your link to my site, that would be great.    



At 1:31 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Annie, good meme - I figured you was real busy with life, it does get in the way of the fun things though doesn't it (just kidding)    



At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

T-shirts, jeans and hoodies...I knew I liked you for a reason ;o)    



» Post a Comment