Nickle Annie






My Grandma is dying...

a slow and painful death. She has pancreatic cancer and has just gotten her 3rd stint put in her liver since January.

She helped to raise me.

I lived in the same yard as her on the farm for the first 5 years of my life. She cared for me when my mom had to go to work when I was 2 to help support the family my father could not/would not support.

I feel a part of me is dying.

Then my dad calls me today and tells me to tell her what I want of hers before she dies so that no one takes it.

I'm so upset. I am bawling. I told my dad that if she wanted me to have something she would give it to me. I'm not going to talk to her about what I want when she is dead.

I'm so lost right now.....
« Home | Next »
| Next »

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Bless your heart and hers. I can only say I am sorry and sending you hugs.

Take care.    



At 3:00 AM, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Awww, Nicole, I'm sorry, I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way!    



At 9:24 AM, Blogger SeeingDouble said...

((((((Nicole))))))    



At 7:11 AM, Blogger Kristal said...

I'm sorry to hear this. Sending you big hugs from New Mexico...

{{{hugs}}}    



At 8:04 AM, Blogger Michael Lehet said...

Hey Nicole, I know what you're going through. My Grandmother passed away last August after a short bout with Thyroid Cancer....I only wished that I had lived closer to her so that I could have spent more time with her.....so go and see her and just spend time, that's more precious than anything else.    



At 5:48 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I'm so sorry, sweetie.    



» Post a Comment